Plant-Based Vitamin DWell Told Inc.
An essential factor in the maintenance of bones, teeth and general health.*
Why take it:
- If you work indoors or wear sunscreen, since our bodies convert sunshine into vitamin D.
- If you live anywhere north of the 37th parallel since the northern hemisphere does not get strong enough sunlight for sufficient vitamin D production.
- If you are looking for good bone and teeth health.
- Because a majority of North Americans are vitamin D deficient and it’s impossible to get through diet.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
60 vegan capsules, 480mg each. Take one (1) capsule daily.
Well Told's capsule shells are 100% vegan, made with either tapioca or cellulose derived from pine trees. While many brands choose to use gelatine capsules, they see it as an unnecessary added source of animal product, often unclearly sourced, with potential long-term side effects.
Ingredients: Organic portobello mushrooms (1000 IU vitamin D)(40mg) + organic spinach (418mg) + organic quinoa (42mg) + vegan capsule shells + nothing else.